In daily life, you must be familiar with the questions of visiting your partner when you see that they are having problems or difficulties such as
ど う し ま し た か？
ど う し た ん で す か？
ど う し た の？
These are expressions that are used a lot in everyday communication. However, when you go to work, in an environment that requires careful use of speech, what should you say?
With the goal of training human resources to meet the needs of students who are and will be working in a Japanese-speaking environment, Nippon Go opens a practical Japanese business course. This course is for candidates who are working in Japanese companies, and Vietnamese university students who want to study to improve employment opportunities after graduation with Intermediate Japanese level. above. The purpose of the courses is to provide knowledge about working styles, using Japanese in dealing with colleagues and partners, through hands-on practical activities.
- Sales people want to study business Japanese.
- Students majoring in Japanese.
- Students have Japanese language proficiency equivalent to N3 or higher.
Objectives of the course:
- Mastering specialized knowledge, proficient at work.
- Communicate and reflect well at work.
- Can write basic mail, receive phone calls from customers.