Over the past 10 years, Japan has continuously recruited a large number of nurses to serve the health sector. According to statistics, Japan is expected to recruit between 400,000 and 600,000 nurses and nurses just to take care of the elderly.
The reason this number is so high is because Japan is in a state of population aging, a serious shortage of labor in all fields in general and in particular the household.
The number of domestic nurses can only meet a small part compared to the current huge demand. This is also the reason why the Japanese government has launched many more open-door policies to recruit more nurses from other countries. In particular, the number of nurses is a special priority for workers from Vietnam.
Nippon Go offers nursing Japanese language courses to meet the needs of learning Japanese for nursing for students in need. In addition to studying, students are also directed to work for the future and introduce jobs if they need them.
* Students who have been studying nursing, nursing and not yet learning Japanese
* Students who have majored in nursing and nursing have learned Japanese equivalent to N4．
Objectives of the course:
* Provides the most comprehensive view in the nursing profession in Japan.
* Train and hone professional skills in nursing.
* Skills to handle unexpected situations at work.
* Learn the culture of casual communication with patients.
* Learning is specialized communication with other colleagues.
* Good listening and communication before coming to Japan.