In Vietnam, there are now many Japanese enterprises investing in business. Therefore, the number of offices that need to use Japanese is increasing, which is an opportunity for those who are both good at office skills and know Japanese to improve their qualifications.
Office courses help employees form a professional working style in the workplace, providing knowledge to help students perceive and explain the importance for the company and for themselves.
The course provides knowledge for students in the field of office from which they can communicate in the work environment. Capacity building, reflexes in communication.
Coming to the course, students will have access to the basic philosophy and lessons of professional working skills of office workers – one of the important factors for success and professional style. Japanese companies.
- Japanese level equivalent to N3.
- Students studying at Japanese language schools who want to improve specialized Japanese
- Office workers want to improve their Japanese specialized in office.
After completing the course, students can:
- Create professional working style, meticulous.
- Confident in communication, quick reflexes in Japanese.
- Fluent in vocabulary, sentence patterns of Japanese office.
- Compose samples of invitations, mail, know how to communicate when receiving phone or direct contact with customers.
- Equip students with necessary knowledge when dealing with colleagues, superiors, with customers inside and outside the company.