Following the N5 training program, the Nippon Go Center offers an N4 curriculum to further improve Japanese language proficiency for each student. In this course, our center also created a separate curriculum to help you shorten the time to study grammar, create a memorable and easy-to-understand curriculum.
When starting to learn foreign languages, especially Japanese, the pronunciation is very important for the other person to be able to say what he or she wants to say. Therefore, at Nippon Go, students will be taught by Japanese teachers how to pronounce Japanese correctly and correct pronunciation.
Continuing to improve the ability to communicate from N5, the N4 program continues to teach to improve the ability to communicate with problems in life. The most effective method of communication is direct communication with the native people. And Nipppo Go center has enthusiastic, dynamic native teachers who are always ready to help you in your studies.
Through the extra-curricular activities, you will learn more about Japanese culture and will be guided directly by the teachers at the school.
- You want to learn and experience Japanese culture.
- Want to study Japanese language, find opportunities to study and work in Japan.
- Students have Japanese language proficiency equivalent to N5.
Objectives of the program:
– Improve communication skills for students.
– Write, read and fluently use Chinese characters.
– Standard Japanese pronunciation.
– Write the alphabet in Japanese handwriting.